NEXT Research Engineer
- BS, Abilene Christian University, Engineering, 2017
Honors and Achievements
- University Scholar - ACU
Latest Scholarly Presentations
- Rojas, V. (2015) Teaching Introductory Physics through Visual Computational Models, Waco, TX
- Rojas, V. (2014) Wire Tension Measurements and Analysis for New COMPASS Drift Chamber, Waikoloa, HI
- Engineer in Training - Texas Board of Professional Engineers
- Member of Rotary Club
Expertise and Repertoire
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Inventor, Microsoft Excel, Python, C++, & JAVA.
- Experience with design of mechanical systems, piping design, and load calculation software.
- Charles Ivey Award
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Vicente grew up in Torreon, Mexico. In 2017, he received a bachelor's degree in engineering from Abilene Christian University. He worked as a mechanical engineer for Bryan, Parks & Associates, a consulting engineering firm in Abilene where he designed heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems. In 2020, he joined NEXT Lab as a research engineer.